Gaming I'm a gamer

Traditional Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TraditionGamer
If you guys don't know me, I'm obviously a gamer. It's in my name, "Traditional Gamer". I like to play Assassin's Creed games; especially, the Ezio Collection, which is the one I'm recording right now. I don't like to be the guy to just sit there and have no commentary, it'd be boring. I am a guy that does respect any comment that doesn't show any negativity towards me. I'd probably play all the Assassin's Creeds if I get enough views, which I doubt. So, I don't play all day. I just play and record if I got the time. My friends online aren't really fun to play with, but my real friends are. If a person subbed to my channel, I would say "thank you!" if I had the chance. I'm a 15 years old Freshman in a high school. I'm not a bad kid, I'm just a student that completely respects the teachers and staff for what they do. I'm not a bully as well. I do have some kids that hate me though(no names are going to mentioned), but I don't mess with them and they don't mess with me. I have a lot of friends and they are very cool. Most of them are nerds, but I don't care. At least they have a brain.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
If you guys don't know me, I'm obviously a gamer. It's in my name, "Traditional Gamer". I like to play Assassin's Creed games; especially, the Ezio Collection, which is the one I'm recording right now. I don't like to be the guy to just sit there and have no commentary, it'd be boring. I am a guy that does respect any comment that doesn't show any negativity towards me. I'd probably play all the Assassin's Creeds if I get enough views, which I doubt. So, I don't play all day. I just play and record if I got the time. My friends online aren't really fun to play with, but my real friends are. If a person subbed to my channel, I would say "thank you!" if I had the chance. I'm a 15 years old Freshman in a high school. I'm not a bad kid, I'm just a student that completely respects the teachers and staff for what they do. I'm not a bully as well. I do have some kids that hate me though(no names are going to mentioned), but I don't mess with them and they don't mess with me. I have a lot of friends and they are very cool. Most of them are nerds, but I don't care. At least they have a brain.
Yo traditional gamer, Great work with the intro! Why not attach a channel sub link from here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/ And also, what else do you play?

Reactions: Traditional Gamer

Traditional Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TraditionGamer
I do play GTA 5, Assassin's Creed: the Ezio Collection, Wizard101(with my friend Breece), Overwatch, WWE 2K17, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Minecraft, Rocket League, Left 4 Dead 2, ZOMBI, Dead by Daylight, and Warface. Obviously, I haven't posted all of those games because I'm more focused on something else.

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums, TG. There are a lot of gaming channel here on freedom! maybe you can talk and collab over some other game and connect with more people. Collab does bring in new people and more views so might help you with gaining some more subs. Also Aaron here has a great channel maybe you guys could collab.Wish you all the best have a great time here

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey welcome to the forums, TG. There are a lot of gaming channel here on freedom! maybe you can talk and collab over some other game and connect with more people. Collab does bring in new people and more views so might help you with gaining some more subs. Also Aaron here has a great channel maybe you guys could collab.Wish you all the best have a great time here
Thanks a lot man xD! You're awesome!