Community I'm A New YouTuber

Sceptic

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Over the last 3 years I have had around 5 channels, but i have now settled on one and hope to build it up and improve it. If you could check it out that'd be great!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Over the last 3 years I have had around 5 channels, but i have now settled on one and hope to build it up and improve it. If you could check it out that'd be great!!
I may have missed your post when it first came out, heh. How's everything going on your end Sceptic? Are you enjoying freedom so far? What kind of channels did you have in the past? Building it up each time is great, since experience accumulates a lot over the years :p

Sceptic

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I may have missed your post when it first came out, heh. How's everything going on your end Sceptic? Are you enjoying freedom so far? What kind of channels did you have in the past? Building it up each time is great, since experience accumulates a lot over the years :p
Yeah it was mainly about football and rants but this channel has grown alot at the start hows your channel been

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah it was mainly about football and rants but this channel has grown alot at the start hows your channel been
That's nice that your channel grew even more. What have you learned since you first joined freedom? My channel has been going smoothly, I have a lot of content to upload still. I'll be recording some new footage when my game has an expansion soon ^^

Sceptic

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
That's nice that your channel grew even more. What have you learned since you first joined freedom? My channel has been going smoothly, I have a lot of content to upload still. I'll be recording some new footage when my game has an expansion soon ^^

That being apart of the community really helps you out

Sceptic

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
It really does. At first, it might take time to figure out who your friends are, but freedom is a great family here that is full of support. All it takes is finding the right people ^^
I know, ive only been a member for a week and a bit and already the support is unreal