Educational I'm a YouTube Coding channel...

The Realm Of The Geek

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
therotg.com
YouTube
Cutting straight to the point, I am a programmer that likes to teach how to code. I also am doing a series about making websites for YouTubers who don't already have one, and/or would like to have a fully custom website.

I've been doing YouTube for a while now, but I've just started trying hard to grow and teach.

If you have an interest in Coding (or learning to code), I'd love for you to check me out, but don't feel obliged to, I don't like inactives, so only subscribe if you actually feel like you want to learn / watch.

I also try to do daily "LiveCodes" where I code live to allow me to learn and teach at the same time. During these live codes, everyone watching has a great time (usually) and always leaves knowing something new. They usually last around 3-4hrs, but they are a blast the whole time. My community mainly enjoys them because they can get early access to new things I make, as well as see the code behind it.

Thanks for taking time out of your precious day to read my thread, and have a great day!

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I've always wanted to learn how to code, will check your channel fo sho. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Cutting straight to the point, I am a programmer that likes to teach how to code. I also am doing a series about making websites for YouTubers who don't already have one, and/or would like to have a fully custom website.

I've been doing YouTube for a while now, but I've just started trying hard to grow and teach.

If you have an interest in Coding (or learning to code), I'd love for you to check me out, but don't feel obliged to, I don't like inactives, so only subscribe if you actually feel like you want to learn / watch.

I also try to do daily "LiveCodes" where I code live to allow me to learn and teach at the same time. During these live codes, everyone watching has a great time (usually) and always leaves knowing something new. They usually last around 3-4hrs, but they are a blast the whole time. My community mainly enjoys them because they can get early access to new things I make, as well as see the code behind it.

Thanks for taking time out of your precious day to read my thread, and have a great day!
Welcome to the Community :)

Coding is an interesting thing and the help you offer with a own website can be useful as i have seen people asking for this kind of help :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Welcome :)