i'm Almost a freedom partner But

KnowledgeUp

New User
Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello
I recently applied for the freedom partnership , i got accept , they told me to click on the "learn more "button on my dashboard , i don't find it , so i make researches , then i find out that it can take several days to get the learn more button,,, It's okay i'm waiting ,,, and then now i joined this forum to have an idea about freedom ect ...
So before i fully join the partnership i'd like to know , How can freedom network help me ? i have a little channel that i created 15 days ago , i'd like to know how can freedom help me to grow ,,, So i wanna know this before i fully accept the partnership
Thanks for reading this and replying

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
well george says in every time in his video: ''help eachother - grow with eachother as a family. and that's the freedom spirit!''
and that's the way here how this can hel you. just be active here at the furoms and on the comments by each video and talk to other youtubers. and with talking I don't mean promoting yourself right away. but have a actual conversation before you promoting yourself. and also help other poeple here. and don't always ask for to check out your channel but somethimes you can talk or help other just for fun or for the better or for the good. and always be active on your channel and with uploading and work on a schedule. then it wil come alright! ;)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
no that doesn't work that way. because if you're in freedom you can earn money and get promotion somethimes and also more help and you can sponsor features where you can earn more money and you might get promotion for that as well. depends on how many people you help and how active you are everywhere

KnowledgeUp

New User
Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
how can i get money when i use the forum , and what is this kind of promotion you're talking about ? ,,, thanks for replying ! i'm waiting

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Freedom! can help you in various ways. From my point of view, here are some of those ways:
  • Forums: Here in the Freedom! Forums there are lots of people to chat with. There are various sub-forums relating to different topics. If you need some sort of information, post in the appropriate sub-forum, and then any member that is able to help you, will help you. If you have nothing to ask, and just wanna have a friendly chat or discuss any general topic with other members, you can post here in the Discussions section, or in the Chat. Ofcourse, there are forum rules, so be sure to read the rules before posting. There are also monthly contests held in the forums. Try your luck, you might win a prize. Take your time to explore the forums. I suggest introducing yourself in this section: https://freedom.community.tm/forums/introduce-yourself.2/
  • Free Graphics and Graphics Templates made by the community, provided to you for free.
  • Copyright-free music.
  • The George Show: George posts episodes of The George Show on the Freedom! channel daily. In those episodes he gives information that can be very helpful to you, especially if you are a beginner youtuber. He also does shoutouts for channels on The George Show, so that too helps the members get some exposure.
  • There are probably more ways that I'm not able to remember
I saw you mention money in your previous reply. Well as far as money is concerned, once you get partnered, you need to monetize your videos. Simply speaking, monetizing your videos means youtube will place ads (you can choose the types of ads) on them, and for that, you will get paid. I can't tell you the calculation to determine how much you earn from monetized videos; you'll have to do your research for that. Research 'YouTube Cost Per Mille'. The income from your channel will be split up in a 60/40 share. You get 60% and Freedom! gets 40%. Your payment will be sent to your Paypal.
Your very first payment will be sent to you 2 months after you've been partnered, but further from that point, every month you will receive payments. So for example, if you get partnered in June, assuming you have some income in June, your payment for June will be sent to you in August, then your July payment will be sent to you in September, and so.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Freedom! can help you in various ways. From my point of view, here are some of those ways:
  • Forums: Here in the Freedom! Forums there are lots of people to chat with. There are various sub-forums relating to different topics. If you need some sort of information, post in the appropriate sub-forum, and then any member that is able to help you, will help you. If you have nothing to ask, and just wanna have a friendly chat or discuss any general topic with other members, you can post here in the Discussions section, or in the Chat. Ofcourse, there are forum rules, so be sure to read the rules before posting. There are also monthly contests held in the forums. Try your luck, you might win a prize. Take your time to explore the forums. I suggest introducing yourself in this section: https://freedom.community.tm/forums/introduce-yourself.2/
  • Free Graphics and Graphics Templates made by the community, provided to you for free.
  • Copyright-free music.
  • The George Show: George posts episodes of The George Show on the Freedom! channel daily. In those episodes he gives information that can be very helpful to you, especially if you are a beginner youtuber. He also does shoutouts for channels on The George Show, so that too helps the members get some exposure.
  • There are probably more ways that I'm not able to remember
I saw you mention money in your previous reply. Well as far as money is concerned, once you get partnered, you need to monetize your videos. Simply speaking, monetizing your videos means youtube will place ads (you can choose the types of ads) on them, and for that, you will get paid. I can't tell you the calculation to determine how much you earn from monetized videos; you'll have to do your research for that. Research 'YouTube Cost Per Mille'. The income from your channel will be split up in a 60/40 share. You get 60% and Freedom! gets 40%. Your payment will be sent to your Paypal.
Your very first payment will be sent to you 2 months after you've been partnered, but further from that point, every month you will receive payments. So for example, if you get partnered in June, assuming you have some income in June, your payment for June will be sent to you in August, then your July payment will be sent to you in September, and so.
Hope this helps.

litterly what this guy says! :)