VLOG I'm an Insane Human Being! Help me find my dad!

John Squartino

New User
Mar 28, 2017
YouTube
johnsquartino
My name is John and I make the craziest most insane videos on YouTube...some say I'm an immature poor excuse for a video maker. Others say that I am the master of sarcastic humor. I'm not a real doctor either....
Do you kids like raunchy comedy? Do you like exploring abandoned places? Do you like drugs? (scratch that last question) Do you want a friend to be there for you when times get rough? Well I can't promise that last question, but if you like comedy and exploring, then go check my channel out.
Okay maybe we can be friends, because realistically I don't have any. I'm sorry!!!!!!!

DevonIsOnFire
95 subscribers

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 1

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
My name is John and I make the craziest most insane videos on YouTube...some say I'm an immature poor excuse for a video maker. Others say that I am the master of sarcastic humor. I'm not a real doctor either....
Do you kids like raunchy comedy? Do you like exploring abandoned places? Do you like drugs? (scratch that last question) Do you want a friend to be there for you when times get rough? Well I can't promise that last question, but if you like comedy and exploring, then go check my channel out.
Okay maybe we can be friends, because realistically I don't have any. I'm sorry!!!!!!!

DevonIsOnFire
95 subscribers
Hey John and welcome to the Freedom! Forums.

If you ever have any questions about the Forums feel free to ask us and we are always happy to help!
Also, you might want to fix the YouTube Subscribe Button you have, as you put n your Channel Name instead of your Channel ID. Here's how you can fix the Error message below your posts: