Gaming I'm back from the dead Woo xD

PandaLeRawr

Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Your name/alias: Panduur
Where are you from?: Germany
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!?: Found it with a friend while searching about youtube stuff :3
What made you join our forums?: To find and meet new amazing people :3
What are your hobbies?: Listening to music, Gaming of course! and playing with my pets
What is your favorite food?: That would be ChickenNuggets!
Why did you start YouTube?: Hoping to make people smile and over come my shyness..
What is your biggest dream?: To Make as many people happy as I can ^-^
What kind of channel do you run?:: Gaming Channel :3 still new to it so it's bad heh.. sorry
How frequently do you upload?: Mostly everyday unless I get busy then like 3 times a week atleast

My Channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxV-aqKPSN8J4CTg6FCRxRA

Anyway
Hope you all are having a wonderful day/night/morning! :3

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! I hope that you're having a good day as well! What kinds of games do you typically like to play? I feel that youtube is definitely a nice way to face shyness and anxiety, especially once getting positive feedback and building a fanbase

PandaLeRawr

Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! I hope that you're having a good day as well! What kinds of games do you typically like to play? I feel that youtube is definitely a nice way to face shyness and anxiety, especially once getting positive feedback and building a fanbase
Thank you :3
and I Typically like to Play Indie Games and MMOS
That Kinda stuff but I'm always open to try out new Games after all there are always going to be a game that I'll enjoy even without the indie or mmo genres :3
and I think so too I really hope I'll get better in actually talking loder and feeling more comfortable and stuff.
anyway
Thanks again ^-^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thank you :3
and I Typically like to Play Indie Games and MMOS
That Kinda stuff but I'm always open to try out new Games after all there are always going to be a game that I'll enjoy even without the indie or mmo genres :3
and I think so too I really hope I'll get better in actually talking loder and feeling more comfortable and stuff.
anyway
Thanks again ^-^
My advice is don't even aknowlege the mic. Just talk like you're talking to a friend. It'll be easier in time, but I'm sure you'll get more comfortable!