Gaming I'm back on youtube!

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
So, I was with freedom a VERY long time ago. I think it was late 2013? Somewhere around then xD

Let me introduce myself, I'm RodakTV. I was previously known on here as NcrRangerGaming, hence my username xD. I decided to completely rebrand myself to something a bit more unique.

I mainly post gaming videos, I make videos about my entertainment company, and I've also done the occasional vlog. lol

I hope we can all work together to grow our channels :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So, I was with freedom a VERY long time ago. I think it was late 2013? Somewhere around then xD

Let me introduce myself, I'm RodakTV. I was previously known on here as NcrRangerGaming, hence my username xD. I decided to completely rebrand myself to something a bit more unique.

I mainly post gaming videos, I make videos about my entertainment company, and I've also done the occasional vlog. lol

Welcome to the forums @NcrRangerGaming , it does appear your showing an error for your subscriber button, you might want to check out the following FAQ thread, to outline how to correctly add this to your posts
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey man, I say your 'I'm quitting youtube' video...great to know you're back in action! Keep up the great work mate! Subbed and looking forward for more :D

Reactions: NcrRangerGaming

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hows it going man! Id like to welcome you back to the Freedom family and i cant wait for you to make an epic comeback! Subbed to get you going back on track! Content is gucci af :p anyways have fun and enjoy :D

Reactions: NcrRangerGaming

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. (about 3 years late)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D