Gaming I'm coming back to YouTube!

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm Ben, I am kind of new to freedom but I have used it before.

I am 15 years old and I live in a small town 2 hours from London.
I own a solo and joint YouTube channel, I recently quit due to school, people getting me depressed and mainly just because I didn't have the time.

Now I am back, I missed it. I forgot that I used YouTube to forget about life and enjoy my self, I made my coming back video on Monday, it was quite popular! People loved the fact that I came back. I have 194 subscribers and I am looking forward to hopefully growing, I do gaming videos mainly and eventually I will go back into vlogs, q&a's e.t.c.

If anyone reading this has a spare minute, it would mean the world to me if you could check out my channel, I don't care if you subscribe or not, I really just want opinions on the quality of my content, what I am doing wrong e.t.c. Obviously if you like my content and want to subscribe, feel free. It puts a huge smile on my face knowing that something as small as a video gives enjoyment to those other than me.

Also anyone commenting on this, I am up for checking out other's channels, I would love to give tips to people and receive them back. I hope this thread didn't bore you :D

Check out my channel if you would like to see my content:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaNXGBRKLxAv0dnoo-nJOQ

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome (Back) to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

If you are looking for reviews or willing to give reviews, you can visit the Community Review thread and give your input to others - https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384

We are glad you are returning back to YouTube and back to Freedom!

Reactions: Ben Moughton

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome back @Ben Moughton lets try and all grow our channels together mate. P.S Congrats on achieving 200 subscribers, I've subbed to you. :) I just want to give you a tip and just make sure you have a schedule for your audience so that they know when you are uploading your videos, this is also as you've come back to YouTube after a very long time, this should help you get more views on your channel and videos. Could you do me a favour by stopping by my channel and hopefully subscribing to mine as well if you don't mind, that would be greatly appreciated and good luck with your channel!

Last edited:

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Welcome (Back) to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

If you are looking for reviews or willing to give reviews, you can visit the Community Review thread and give your input to others - https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384

We are glad you are returning back to YouTube and back to Freedom!
Thanks Lawrence!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm Ben, I am kind of new to freedom but I have used it before.

I am 15 years old and I live in a small town 2 hours from London.
I own a solo and joint YouTube channel, I recently quit due to school, people getting me depressed and mainly just because I didn't have the time.

Now I am back, I missed it. I forgot that I used YouTube to forget about life and enjoy my self, I made my coming back video on Monday, it was quite popular! People loved the fact that I came back. I have 194 subscribers and I am looking forward to hopefully growing, I do gaming videos mainly and eventually I will go back into vlogs, q&a's e.t.c.

If anyone reading this has a spare minute, it would mean the world to me if you could check out my channel, I don't care if you subscribe or not, I really just want opinions on the quality of my content, what I am doing wrong e.t.c. Obviously if you like my content and want to subscribe, feel free. It puts a huge smile on my face knowing that something as small as a video gives enjoyment to those other than me.

Also anyone commenting on this, I am up for checking out other's channels, I would love to give tips to people and receive them back. I hope this thread didn't bore you :D

Check out my channel if you would like to see my content:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaNXGBRKLxAv0dnoo-nJOQ

Welcome to the Family, I like the video btw mate!! If you need any help with youtube or just mental feel free to ask mate, and I help you get more subs and views mate