Community I'm new and ready to go

NachoChezGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hi my name is Ben but on YouTube and between some friends call me Nacho( My YouTube name)
I am from a little town in England and have plans on staying here all my life unless I move to america but that seem like a big step from where I am at the moment.
I found freedom via Prism Gaming UK who contacted me over twitter saying I have potential in the field of YouTube and they have inspired me to keep going even though I really wanted to give up.
I joined the forums recently because I love to watch freedoms videos and I found a video on how to gain more subs so I thought I would give it a go and share my story with you lovely people
My hobbies are gaming and hanging out with friends but most importantly I enjoy thinking up some video ideas
When it comes to my favourite food it has to be a good mac & cheese otherwise I will just look away and say order in a pizza or you can just go.
I started YouTube for fun and to share videos with my friends but when only one of my friends said it was good I thought I might as well make it public so people can hopefully enjoy my content
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get to 1000 subs I don't care about getting a silver or gold plaque all I want is a little community to share my enjoyment with.
if you want a random channel with family friendly content that is what I aim to be. I have a PC recording software but it is currently broken so I'm doing random videos and challenges
My content is random. that's the only answer to what type of content I have...
I upload whenever I record a video. I don't save it for a week I upload straight away unless I have a series that I need to upload weekly or daily but most of the time I do a video, check that video and then upload that video
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CPAW09mGHf7mRNPplVn4A

Hope anyone reading enjoyed this and give my channel a look and if your interested subscribe!