Gaming I'm New To This World, And I'm Here To Entertain On My Gaming Channel

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
Trust me you will not regret clicking on this thread. Hello fellow YouTubers and YouTube watchers, I am the one and only Creative Myth. I post gaming videos with commentary. But not just any commentary, with my funny and silly nature combined with my curiosity and ability to relate with people on weird issues and topics of everyday life, I know you all will enjoy my commentary. Okay maybe not all but a lot of y'all will enjoy. I am new so I'm still in the phase of trying to make the best video quality as possible. Check out my channel at Creative Myth. It only takes a few minutes to check it out so go do it or don't but you really should.

Reactions: AFKPlays

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Welcome to freedom! :D
I hope you enjoy your time around here :DI Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Trust me you will not regret clicking on this thread. Hello fellow YouTubers and YouTube watchers, I am the one and only Creative Myth. I post gaming videos with commentary. But not just any commentary, with my funny and silly nature combined with my curiosity and ability to relate with people on weird issues and topics of everyday life, I know you all will enjoy my commentary. Okay maybe not all but a lot of y'all will enjoy. I am new so I'm still in the phase of trying to make the best video quality as possible. Check out my channel at Creative Myth. It only takes a few minutes to check it out so go do it or don't but you really should.
Hey dude! I definitely enjoyed your channel! Subbed and looking forward for more! :D Because I focus on entertaining the viewer too xD! Love your videos man! Keep it up!