VLOG i'm starting a new shout out series

VoltzenHD

New User
Feb 19, 2017
I do not recommend this series, due to you only have a limited amount of subscribers much like all of us, I do recommend a sub for sub though.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I do not recommend this series, due to you only have a limited amount of subscribers much like all of us, I do recommend a sub for sub though.
You shouldnt recommend sub 4 sub! Thats a foolish idea and against all rules lol that ruins peoples channels. Bad plan.

lonelysouls

Feb 22, 2015
hey to everyone who has posted im sorry about the slow reply ive had a lot on my plate ive made a list of the people who are going to get a shout out but dont worry if your not on the list i will be doing more and im working on the video tomorrow so it should be up in the up and coming weeks

Reactions: ShadowStorm0321

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
hey to everyone who has posted im sorry about the slow reply ive had a lot on my plate ive made a list of the people who are going to get a shout out but dont worry if your not on the list i will be doing more and im working on the video tomorrow so it should be up in the up and coming weeks
Yoo Im looking for a S/O also man
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLY2HhVvIOMHtUkO35IxWRA
Please mention i have a variety of things on my channel from gaming to racing to Giveaway,unboxings! :)