YouTube I'm struggling a little and need your help!

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
Hi y'all!
It's been a while since I posted a thread on this forum. But I need some help. I'm a gaming channel with 144 subs. But I'm not getting any views, like at all. Most of my videos struggle to get over 5-10 views. I always max out my tags, make a decent description and I try my best with my thumbnails too. Yet I'm still not getting any views

Any advice and it feedback would be great thanks.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Making out your tags might not be the best way to do it as its about quality rather than quality. Are you using anything to help determine your tags or are you creating them yourself?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Usually your videos need to get some initial views before tags and description become relevant. Unless it gets views and interactions then YouTube isn't going to rank it highly in search/sidebar unless you are the only one who has uploaded videos of that type. Lets Play gaming channels are probably one of the hardest to gets views as there are already so many out there.

If you can try to make tutorials or how to videos of games these can some more views. Also do your best to be involved in the communities of the games you are playing.