Tech I'm the next Linus!!

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
As it says I'm going to be the next Linus!! Mark my words! I love tech PC console whatever I love it! Check out my channel at guthannight if you want to learn more about tech as I'm on top of it!!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I liked your channel and its content, though it could be a lot better laid out, Like maybe have a set or something ideally something that is a lot lighter. Also work on your audio volume, its a bit low as well as make / get a better intro if you are going to have one.

Just some basic advice :)

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
i dont have the needs right now to do that i want to! i know that is what will make my channel grow like crazy but i dont have the cash to make my production value go up as much as i want

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
Welcome to the Family and good luck on becoming the next Linus :D
Thanks man!!![DOUBLEPOST=1500924304][/DOUBLEPOST]
I liked your channel and its content, though it could be a lot better laid out, Like maybe have a set or something ideally something that is a lot lighter. Also work on your audio volume, its a bit low as well as make / get a better intro if you are going to have one.

Just some basic advice :)
Ya I'm working on getting it better but at the same time looking at moving here as well so we will find out