Service In need for a Channel Logo

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
I need a channel logo. I do a gaming channel and sometimes tech. Games are most of the time related to Clash of Clans. So if someone could please make a logo for my channel which combines both Clash of Clans and a bit of tech it would be great. Btw the name of my channel is : ABtube. Adding the name in the logo would be great again. I would like to have a logo that looks pretty much professional.

SO if any one of you could do me a favour, it will be much appreciated and also I will indeed be thankful.

My channel: http://youtube.com/adityab721

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello there.. I would love to help you! Since i am a gfx/a gamer.. i know exectly what you want! If you are still in need contact me. I would love to work with you... Make sure you click on my portfolio! to see what i can...

Wish you a happy 2016.

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
Hello there.. I would love to help you! Since i am a gfx/a gamer.. i know exectly what you want! If you are still in need contact me. I would love to work with you... Make sure you click on my portfolio! to see what i can...

Wish you a happy 2016.
Yes sure mate. Would be really thankful. I am still looking for a logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1451645914][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Last edited: