In what game can you collect everything or almost everything?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I don't know if anyone is familiar with The Hobbit, made in 2003 by Sierra, which I have on my XBOX, but I've done pretty well with getting almost all of the silver pennies, courage points, and treasure chests. Just completed the chapter "Over Hill and Under Hill" and gotten every single one of each so far. I've played this game so many times, I basically know where everything is.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Minecraft? collect every block
Not the type of game I was going for. I meant games where you have different levels, and in each one you have a certain number of stuff you can try and collect. Maybe I should edit my question.[DOUBLEPOST=1453791377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not the type of game I was going for. I meant games where you have different levels, and in each one you have a certain number of stuff you can try and collect. Maybe I should edit my question.
Oh, I can't edit the question. That sucks.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
If you mean completing a game 100% in getting all achievements/Trophies then i can relate to that. It is kinda fun to get all there is in a game :D
Well, I actually wanted people to name a game they have played where they have gotten almost all, if not all of the goodies you can collect. Kinda like in platformers, where they give you numbers of things for you to collect. Examples being Banjo Kazooie, Ratchet and Clank, or Ori and the Blind Forest, which I am playing through a second time. I want to get all the health, energy, upgrades, and secrets... while also working on trying to get 100% stuff in The Hobbit. I wasn't including anything like Steam achievements or whatever, if that's what you were referring to.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well, I actually wanted people to name a game they have played where they have gotten almost all, if not all of the goodies you can collect. Kinda like in platformers, where they give you numbers of things for you to collect. Examples being Banjo Kazooie, Ratchet and Clank, or Ori and the Blind Forest, which I am playing through a second time. I want to get all the health, energy, upgrades, and secrets... while also working on trying to get 100% stuff in The Hobbit. I wasn't including anything like Steam achievements or whatever, if that's what you were referring to.
Then i would say Final Fantasy XIV as i am trying to get all Mounts/Minions/Relic Weapons, ect :)

Jasper de Zwaan

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
Beijing
YouTube
jasperdezwaan
Not the type of game I was going for. I meant games where you have different levels, and in each one you have a certain number of stuff you can try and collect. Maybe I should edit my question.[DOUBLEPOST=1453791377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, I can't edit the question. That sucks.
it was a joke, sorry if i confused you, i know what you mean

Reactions: OneHeartVice

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
it was a joke, sorry if i confused you, i know what you mean
It's only confusing because I know nothing about Minecraft. Nor have I ever even played it, wanted to play it, cared about it, or even bothered to watch anyone play it. Well, I may have actually seen one or two videos of it, and that's why I don't care about it, or want to play it.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I've done this with alot of snes and psone games... these days I don't have as much time, and there's sooo many games released every day it's insane compared to when I was a kid

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
i think assassins creed 3 was the first one i collected everything in, then 4 right after it. Ultimate Spider Man was the first i ever tried to but i could never find all the DAMN secret tokens :/

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
i think assassins creed 3 was the first one i collected everything in, then 4 right after it. Ultimate Spider Man was the first i ever tried to but i could never find all the DAMN secret tokens :/
Yesterday, I finished playing through Ori and the Blind Forest for the second time, but I was missing one energy cell, and one secret. I wanna try again.

Jasper de Zwaan

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
Beijing
YouTube
jasperdezwaan
It's only confusing because I know nothing about Minecraft. Nor have I ever even played it, wanted to play it, cared about it, or even bothered to watch anyone play it. Well, I may have actually seen one or two videos of it, and that's why I don't care about it, or want to play it.
well, with minecraft you can get all the achievements?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Honestly I don't know. I don't 100% a lot of games. I'm usually just satisfied with doing as much as I can reasonably do and just call it quits when I'm satisfied with what I got.

I'm just trying to think of games I recently got 100% in and none are really coming to mind. Heck even going long term I can only really think of a game like Super Mario 64 where I got all 120 stars (Which I somehow did as a kid). Aside from that most of the games I completed 100% were really short games with either very little or no collectibles.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I think Donkey Kong 64 is kind of a collect-a-ton game. And yes Banjo-Kazooie but you said that one yourself already xD
I actually have never played Banjo-Kazooie, but I have seen plenty of videos. I've only played Donkey Kong 64, but people talk more about Banjo-Kazooie, so that's why I only mentioned that game. But they're both basically the same when it comes to collectibles.

I probably should have also mentioned DK 64, because I think I remember getting almost everything, except for one fairy. But it was a ong time ago, so I don't remember if there was anything else I missed.

TheItchNetwork

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
YouTube
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap is a game I can 100%, most of the time I'm not interested, but this one was fun enough that I went for it.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I actually have never played Banjo-Kazooie, but I have seen plenty of videos. I've only played Donkey Kong 64, but people talk more about Banjo-Kazooie, so that's why I only mentioned that game. But they're both basically the same when it comes to collectibles.

I probably should have also mentioned DK 64, because I think I remember getting almost everything, except for one fairy. But it was a ong time ago, so I don't remember if there was anything else I missed.
Yeah the funny thing is I remember around the time of the Rare 64 games is when people started using terms like fetch quests and things like that. At least that was the first I heard it. I'm personally a big fan of Banjo Kazooie though and I beat it long ago.