Gaming Insane Clip Back On Bo2

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys Future and welcome back to a brand new video. Today I show you guys a clip that I hit back on black ops 2.

I'm trying to get back into sniping so hopefully you guys will be seeing montages in the Future

If you enjoyed don't forget to leave a like!

Get out of the Past and into the "Future" by hitting that Subscribe Button!

Cybermegatroll

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2014
England
YouTube
Cybermegatroll
Hi FutureGaming, I have had an idea for you, why don't you make Hey guys Future and welcome back to a brand new video. into a like to your video that you are trying to share just been on your channel and I do not know what video you are talking about and I feel if I don't know what you are trying to share then others will have the same problem. I hope this will help you out mate and anyone who is have the same problem

Thanks for the vids mate keep you the good work

Karl (Cybermegatroll)

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hi FutureGaming, I have had an idea for you, why don't you make Hey guys Future and welcome back to a brand new video. into a like to your video that you are trying to share just been on your channel and I do not know what video you are talking about and I feel if I don't know what you are trying to share then others will have the same problem. I hope this will help you out mate and anyone who is have the same problem

Thanks for the vids mate keep you the good work

Karl (Cybermegatroll)
Yeah I should of done that. Thanks for the tip I will definitely use this is the future