How To Interactive Gardening

nicholsm823

New User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi Everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsL0HrkrYFIbi1gM1YBoeBA (my channel, Interactive Gardening)
I am an avid gardener who has been growing plants of all kinds since I was four. I have found passion and inspiration in helping others grow plants and trees, and have been making YouTube videos for several years. I started out with a channel called TREEMANMATT N, which is where I uploaded videos showing people how to grow things from seed, step-by-step, like pomegranates, kiwis-- you name it. It didn't get much attention at first, until about two years after I started, a video I had made called "How To Grow Pomegranates From Seed" blew up in the green corners of YouTube, gaining approx. 60,000 views or more, and that really encouraged me to create more content and share my passion, while helping people and answering their questions.
Last Spring, I started feeling stale about that channel and was excited for something new. I created a new channel, called Interactive Gardening, where I am doing step-by-step instructional videos on how to grow things. Avid gardeners to professionals to just people who were interested in growing those orange seeds they encountered in their meal have contacted me with their gardening questions, and I have answered practically all of them. My new channel has climbed to 104 subscribers over the past few months, and I am eager to see how it can grow and reach and inspire many more people with the help of Freedom!. Even if you don't think you have a green thumb, or have never planted something in your life, anyone can find inspiration to grow something new on my channel. I will answer questions on everything legal, and I don't have any experience or knowledge on growing anything of that nature, you know what I'm talking about..
Anywho, on my channel, you will find cool time lapses of plants growing, instructional videos with easy steps to having great results with growing plants from seed, gardening tips and tricks for beginners, and information on many kinds of houseplants, fruits, trees, cacti, and much more. Please head over to my channel and check it out and subscribe, and I hope you find inspiration to grow something on your own! :) I will answer any questions, judgement-free (there are no stupid questions, because everybody has to start somewhere!), and hope that I can help you and share my excitement of growing things. Plus, its such a great feeling to be proud of yourself when you look at your five-foot lemon tree, and say I grew that! Anywers, thanks again, and I'll see you at Interactive Gardening! :)

Yours in YouTubeship,
Matt

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Hi Everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsL0HrkrYFIbi1gM1YBoeBA (my channel, Interactive Gardening)
I am an avid gardener who has been growing plants of all kinds since I was four. I have found passion and inspiration in helping others grow plants and trees, and have been making YouTube videos for several years. I started out with a channel called TREEMANMATT N, which is where I uploaded videos showing people how to grow things from seed, step-by-step, like pomegranates, kiwis-- you name it. It didn't get much attention at first, until about two years after I started, a video I had made called "How To Grow Pomegranates From Seed" blew up in the green corners of YouTube, gaining approx. 60,000 views or more, and that really encouraged me to create more content and share my passion, while helping people and answering their questions.
Last Spring, I started feeling stale about that channel and was excited for something new. I created a new channel, called Interactive Gardening, where I am doing step-by-step instructional videos on how to grow things. Avid gardeners to professionals to just people who were interested in growing those orange seeds they encountered in their meal have contacted me with their gardening questions, and I have answered practically all of them. My new channel has climbed to 104 subscribers over the past few months, and I am eager to see how it can grow and reach and inspire many more people with the help of Freedom!. Even if you don't think you have a green thumb, or have never planted something in your life, anyone can find inspiration to grow something new on my channel. I will answer questions on everything legal, and I don't have any experience or knowledge on growing anything of that nature, you know what I'm talking about..
Anywho, on my channel, you will find cool time lapses of plants growing, instructional videos with easy steps to having great results with growing plants from seed, gardening tips and tricks for beginners, and information on many kinds of houseplants, fruits, trees, cacti, and much more. Please head over to my channel and check it out and subscribe, and I hope you find inspiration to grow something on your own! :) I will answer any questions, judgement-free (there are no stupid questions, because everybody has to start somewhere!), and hope that I can help you and share my excitement of growing things. Plus, its such a great feeling to be proud of yourself when you look at your five-foot lemon tree, and say I grew that! Anywers, thanks again, and I'll see you at Interactive Gardening! :)

Yours in YouTubeship,
Matt

Hello Matt,
Welcome to FREEDOM! :) I have checked your channel out. Awesome stuff, and very educational for those who are unaware of the steps of growing plants. Or even what it looks like and how to attempt it.
I would slightly recommend that you break that 9 month gap by uploading a little more regularly? I've seen that you have uploaded 4 brand new videos which is awesome. I will check them all out. God bless you and yours sir! - GS

nicholsm823

New User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello Matt,
Welcome to FREEDOM! :) I have checked your channel out. Awesome stuff, and very educational for those who are unaware of the steps of growing plants. Or even what it looks like and how to attempt it.
I would slightly recommend that you break that 9 month gap by uploading a little more regularly? I've seen that you have uploaded 4 brand new videos which is awesome. I will check them all out. God bless you and yours sir! - GS

Thank you! I subbed you back. Yes I have just started uploading frequently, and will continue to do so. Thank you and I'll watch your videos! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452002248][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Matt! Welcome to the Community

Thank you! I subbed you back! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452002355][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lets Grow 2gether !
I upload lots of tutorials on my channel which full fill the necessities of a growing YouTuber ..
U cn go chk it out at : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ23a3wMXfhdtLAesU9d5wg

If u want me i cn chk your channels out too n giv u "feedback"

Hi! I subbed you back. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
I hope everyone has a great day and year :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452271845][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! I subbed you back. Yes I have just started uploading frequently, and will continue to do so. Thank you and I'll watch your videos! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452002248][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you! I subbed you back! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452002355][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi! I subbed you back. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)
Thank you, will be looking forward to it. I have you in my notifications. So I will not a miss out. Sometimes when at work, I watch videos on my break.