Gaming InTheZone

Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
(facepalm)
What's up guys, you probably heard this before but I am a new member in freedom and I am here mostly to gain more help on my youtube channel. If you didn't know I do minecraft videos (I know what your thinking "lol is he like 2?" but too be honest its fun :)) but my videos aren't like Solr, Huahwi and all those other minecraft youtuber's mine are like bad. So I want to improve the quality in my videos so I joined freedom ^_^

(y) (Y)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom ! a lot of people do minecraft its for all ages not 2 xD

so dont worry bro ! how did you find freedom ?

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community!

Minecraft is actually really fun, especially with mods! :D

Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom ! a lot of people do minecraft its for all ages not 2 xD

so dont worry bro ! how did you find freedom ?
Oh Someone named LaffyCo commented on one of my videos telling me if I wanted to join a community of people, LaffyCo then gave me their skype. I add the person then asked when/where can I join then LaffyCo gave me the website and told to read the page :) and so I did. Now i'm here (y) (Y)

Reactions: Prology

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Freedom is definitely a nice way to improve quality! You can collaborate and have many tools to improve your videos! Of course equipment is also a hug part of improving as well. Point being, Freedom is definitely a good start to improve!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Oh Someone named LaffyCo commented on one of my videos telling me if I wanted to join a community of people, LaffyCo then gave me their skype. I add the person then asked when/where can I join then LaffyCo gave me the website and told to read the page :) and so I did. Now i'm here (y) (Y)

Sweet bro ! , Nice to have you here :)