Gaming Intro About Me

DaFishPlaysMinecraft

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
Australia
YouTube
DaFishPlaysMC
Hey guys my name is Josh but known on Youtube as DaFishPlaysMinecraft. I do casual vids mainly around minecraft and some slight general gaming. I am Australian and would appreciate any support to help another Australian become a big Youtuber. I have plans with servers that i run for new content so keep an eye out. Hope you guys enjoy my channel and everything that I do :) Also planning on doing a Q&A so if you want to post questions go ahead and they will be in the video :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Josh but known on Youtube as DaFishPlaysMinecraft. I do casual vids mainly around minecraft and some slight general gaming. I am Australian and would appreciate any support to help another Australian become a big Youtuber. I have plans with servers that i run for new content so keep an eye out. Hope you guys enjoy my channel and everything that I do :) Also planning on doing a Q&A so if you want to post questions go ahead and they will be in the video :)

Welcome to the Family Josh, Why you started youtube in the first place by the way and How you found out about Freedom! ??