do you watch gaming??

• Total voters

Dylan Ben-hayon

New User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi im dylan, a small youtuber who plays video games like call of duty, grandtheftauto, and minecraft occasionally. I upload regularly and trying to grow my channel. But i seem to be having trouble growing, mind helping? it would mean a lot. As i get big, i will start making vlogs along with adding facecam, it is very hard to grow, but with the help of you guys maybe i can?? I like to entertain people with videos and being funny.

Dylan Ben-hayon

New User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi im dylan, a small youtuber who plays video games like call of duty, grandtheftauto, and minecraft occasionally. I upload regularly and trying to grow my channel. But i seem to be having trouble growing, mind helping? it would mean a lot. As i get big, i will start making vlogs along with adding facecam, it is very hard to grow, but with the help of you guys maybe i can?? I like to entertain people with videos and being funny.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I make COD videos as well ! do you have Black ops 3 ? it is very hard to grow in youtube , it took me over a year to get 100 and the best advice I can give is to have fun ! I love making the videos and no longer get annoyed if subs go its all part of it :)

best of luck buddy !