Melanie Anzarouth

New User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
Hey everyone!

I just joined Freedom about a week ago, so I'm still looking around getting to know the people here and there!
I have a singing channel (youtube username melieanzaro ) where every week I post videos of myself SINGING covers and playing the instruments!
I sing a variety of different genres, from pop, folk, musicals, rock, and many many more!
And OF COURSE I leave a few BLOOPERS at the end, because what fun would we have without them ;)
In some videos I also answer some questions subscribers ask which allows me to get to know more people and their likes and dislikes

It would mean the world to me if you go check it out, like & subscribe and DEFINITELY INTRODUCE YOURSELVES so I get to know more of you people and so I get to visit your channel too and subscribe to yours with great pleasure!!

Looking forward meeting you guys already !! :):p:rolleyes:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Melanie :) You have a nice name ! (y) (Y)

How long have you been singing for ? what is your favourite instrument to play ?

best of luck :D

Jaz Brown

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
cozmicXperience
That is awesome!! Welcome to the community! I will check your channel out! I am a solo singer! I sing so low to the ground that no one can hear me