VLOG Introducing my channel

Kiramuruchan

Rising User
May 24, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Kiramuruchan
My name is Caroline, I have a youtube channel where I play games, vlog, and do whatever I feel like doing. I would be happy if you decided to check me out!

I have made videos unregularily for quite a while now, I started to make videos because of anxiety and deppression, to make me think about somthing else. after a while people stated to find my videos amusing.

I will never be really polished, I will have an awkward feel over my videos, because I am an awkward person, but I feel like being myself, and not to polished, is being real with my audience, and it makes a real connection to me, and not a fake me. I will talk about what is on my mind, even if its small things, or more important things.

Right now I am not very big, and for me, its not about being the biggest, but being true to yourself. but I would love to see my channel grow, and to have an active audience that comments and might help me open my mind to new ideas. If I make a video about politics, to have feedback, and other people's opinions and thoughts can help me grow as a person, and others that watch me might also get somthing to think about. I want to open people's minds, make people smile. and I want help to open up my world to others as well.

thank you for giving me a littlebit of your time, and I hope you will take my journey with me.

~Caroline Forest (Kiramuruchan)

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Caroline , Welcome to the Family !

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from anxiety and depression but keep doing what you enjoy ! you should be yourself in your videos and they will come out better ! :)

You have a very nice goal as well (y) (Y) stay with it and your do well :D

best of luck

Kiramuruchan

Rising User
May 24, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Kiramuruchan
thanks :) I have found a way to deal my anxiety and stuff. thank you for encouraging words ^^
I will always be myself, I mean, who else am I going to be xD
I checked out your channel, seems like alot of fun! you made me laugh atleast ^^

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks :) I have found a way to deal my anxiety and stuff. thank you for encouraging words ^^
I will always be myself, I mean, who else am I going to be xD
I checked out your channel, seems like alot of fun! you made me laugh atleast ^^

good to hear your doing better and Exactly you have to be you xD !

I'm glad it did :)

have a great day !

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
My name is Caroline, I have a youtube channel where I play games, vlog, and do whatever I feel like doing. I would be happy if you decided to check me out!

I have made videos unregularily for quite a while now, I started to make videos because of anxiety and deppression, to make me think about somthing else. after a while people stated to find my videos amusing.

I will never be really polished, I will have an awkward feel over my videos, because I am an awkward person, but I feel like being myself, and not to polished, is being real with my audience, and it makes a real connection to me, and not a fake me. I will talk about what is on my mind, even if its small things, or more important things.

Right now I am not very big, and for me, its not about being the biggest, but being true to yourself. but I would love to see my channel grow, and to have an active audience that comments and might help me open my mind to new ideas. If I make a video about politics, to have feedback, and other people's opinions and thoughts can help me grow as a person, and others that watch me might also get somthing to think about. I want to open people's minds, make people smile. and I want help to open up my world to others as well.

thank you for giving me a littlebit of your time, and I hope you will take my journey with me.

Your channel thingy seems to say error. Anyways welcome to the community. I to say be true to yourself. There is always room for improvement right. So best of luck and have fun :p

Brewin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome! I agree wholeheartedly to staying true to yourself, don't ever lose that! I haven't been here long, probably as long as you, but I think the community here is awesome!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Caroline, I think weird people are the best becuse they give they real self (Most of times), Well I like to ask what games do you play?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I play mostly sims series and challenges. but have have played some skyrim and dont starve as well :) I also do vlogs sometimes.... I do mostl ehat I feel for. ^^

Ahh Sims, I like the game throught I don't play alot because no time or don't know anyone have it lol and why you don't starve of Skyrim?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the community Caroline :)

I must agree with the fact that being yourself is the best way to go. Many people handle a alter personality when doing youtube while being yourself, how akward one may be is better in my opinion :D

Kiramuruchan

Rising User
May 24, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Kiramuruchan
Welcome to the community Caroline :)

I must agree with the fact that being yourself is the best way to go. Many people handle a alter personality when doing youtube while being yourself, how akward one may be is better in my opinion :D
I actually got a comment on when I realeased my channel scedule that he has followed me forever, and he things the awkwardness is kinda funny, and it makes it more real, and hoped that I would not get too polished. I reassured him that it would never happen, I am an awakwrd person in real life as well xD that wont change on camera, I might become more comfortable in front of a camera, but awkward is my personality. xD

Reactions: TwilightPrinze