How To Introducing my Self

YENOM

New User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is Zakaria Farid, i'am from Morocco and I am 18 Years old becoming 19, on Decembre 31th, 2017! I have started YouTube on Decembre 27th, 2015. My goal is to become a YouTuber with over 1,000,000 subscribers. I am trying to become one of the best YouTubers out there and I am believing that my dream will come true. I am at 35 subscribers, and I believe that I can get more but to do so I will need better accessories to create High Quality Videos. I create computer video tutorials, but I am very low on money. I am asking for you guys to check out my YouTube channel and please leave me feedback.

So, i joined this network, because it's look cool and having a good ambience. Also an amazing fast support and a big community !

My Favorite Foods : Anything :3
My Favorite Sport : Full Contact, Swimming, Football, American Billard.

Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmabuETYMmoXMKo6JDybMpw

Yenom,

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey! Welcome here²

You dream big don't you :D that's a good thing! You love any kind of food? Do you know what is a raclette? It's very good!

If you have any question well... Don't ask me lol because I'm new too xD

Your video is good! I like tutorials!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the forums Yenom, It's good to have a big goal, but it is also nice to set smaller goals. Try setting some smaller goals as it will help you get to your bigger goal faster. There isn't much for me to say about your channel as I'm currently working on a network with out YouTube, but welcome none the less.

If you need further help don't be afraid to message me. You can also use the links down below to help you as one contains a nice guide.

YENOM

New User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey! Welcome here²

You dream big don't you :D that's a good thing! You love any kind of food? Do you know what is a raclette? It's very good!

If you have any question well... Don't ask me lol because I'm new too xD

Your video is good! I like tutorials!

Thank you brother, i'll visit your channel soon :d

Welcome to the forums Yenom, It's good to have a big goal, but it is also nice to set smaller goals. Try setting some smaller goals as it will help you get to your bigger goal faster. There isn't much for me to say about your channel as I'm currently working on a network with out YouTube, but welcome none the less.

If you need further help don't be afraid to message me. You can also use the links down below to help you as one contains a nice guide.
Thank you dude, but i have small goals too like to reach 1000 sub's then 100k sub's :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask