VLOG Introducing my self

AmfikRap

New User
Dec 29, 2017
YouTube
(Sorry of prefix is wrong)

Hi my name is Michal im from poland living in united kingdom Edinburgh so a wee bio about me
i just want to give my best as rap helped me with drug addict we moved from poland 11 years ago (when i was 8) i had truble with police drugs and alcohol when i was about 13yrs old as i meet wrong people i had my brother showed me how to rap i grow up without father he hanged himself when i was born brothers were in jail we lose all our family busineess we moved smaler flat my mom couldt work because i was a baby and she had no one to leave me with so we were poor sometimes not had a cash for food for about 2 weeks when we moved to uk i started meeting wrong friends had truble with police drugs my brother who still raps showed me how to do it and record it to get me away from truble when i was 14 i felt in love with wrong person and suposted to have baby she was cheating me and she done abortion and lied to me that she lost baby now im 19yrs old working and i have a lovly daughter (Hailie) that is 2 i want her to be proud from me and to have a better life than me that why i want to boost my public and get know or just pass it away and let her still not see me because of work to get from month to month without truble

U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums, give me a shout if you need anything! :D