Gaming Introducing myself and my channel

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Hi, i'm Empyragon and this is my story!
I found Freedom! via a yt channel i used to watch, i got interested and decided to check this out :)
I joined the forum because i felt like it :p
My hobbies are mainly gaming with side dishes of game development, minecraft modding, music listening/singing and movie watching :D
Favorite food: Tacos - why? Because you choose what you want, how much you want and almost anything can go in it!
Why did you start YouTube?
At first it was a way for me to step-by-step loose my shyness (still working on it..), but as i made more and more videos i loved what i did and i wanted to try to do youtube as a regular main thing :)
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
To become a somewhat great gaming youtuber and possibly being able to make a living of youtube - trying not to get too full of myself :p
I run a gaming channel with a growing variety of games to show :)
I upload random gaming videos, let's plays and playthroughs 99% of the time, usually somewhere between 15-30 minutes long, with update-videos on the channel and my life now and then :)
When do you upload?: I don't have a fully set uploading schedule at the moment, i just publish videos every other day or so :p

I'm pleased to join the community and meet ya'll!

Channel link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCJq3aNXPT_KSzjgmzNL43xw

Last edited:

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

The "Shyness" will pass, takes some getting used to. Unless you talk to yourself when you're alone, then it comes easier :).