Gaming Introducing myself and my channel

Supslowrobot

New User
May 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone.
Allow me to introduce myself,My name is aidan and I am 17 years old.
I run a channel called Supslowrobot gaming,That channel is about Gaming and myself playing those video games.
What I want for this channel is for it to suceed in the youtube community,Making people laugh and hopefully entertain those who watch.
Youtube allows me to express my self,Normally in real life its hard for me to act like myself around others,But youtube has made it so I can have fun and act goofy.
This channel dosen't have a whole lot to offer yet considering im just a few month through but,I try my best to bring good content and will continually learn more.
Thats it about me,If you would like to check out my channel It is Supslowrobot gaming.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom :)

what games do you play ? how did you find freedom ?

Best of luck !

Supslowrobot

New User
May 3, 2016
YouTube
Do you mean the games I play on my channel?
Heres the games that are on my channel so far.
Minecraft,Grand Theft Auto,Halo,Driver,WatchDogs,roblox,Murder Miners and some online flash games.

I found freedom from another youtuber.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Minecraft,Grand Theft Auto,Halo,Driver,WatchDogs,roblox,Murder Miners and some online flash games.

Yeah I do pal and they are great games ! never played watch dogs but it looked great :)

Have a great day !

Reactions: Supslowrobot

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone.
Allow me to introduce myself,My name is aidan and I am 17 years old.
I run a channel called Supslowrobot gaming,That channel is about Gaming and myself playing those video games.
What I want for this channel is for it to suceed in the youtube community,Making people laugh and hopefully entertain those who watch.
Youtube allows me to express my self,Normally in real life its hard for me to act like myself around others,But youtube has made it so I can have fun and act goofy.
This channel dosen't have a whole lot to offer yet considering im just a few month through but,I try my best to bring good content and will continually learn more.
Thats it about me,If you would like to check out my channel It is Supslowrobot gaming.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the family Supslowrobot, hwo you find about Freedom! ?, and you have nice goal but just be patient to get views and subs its going take a while.

Man I used to remember to play Driver 1 and 2, ROBLOX love it but used to play kinda wish still do :( (Might get phone edition), like other game differetly Watch Dogs last level is turf lol.

Yeah I do pal and they are great games ! never played watch dogs but it looked great :)

Have a great day !

Watch Dogs is great, it can be challange sometimes but its fun game but they can improved graphics what am I saying graphics its good but they didn't deliever what they promise in the trailor.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the family Supslowrobot, hwo you find about Freedom! ?, and you have nice goal but just be patient to get views and subs its going take a while.

Man I used to remember to play Driver 1 and 2, ROBLOX love it but used to play kinda wish still do :( (Might get phone edition), like other game differetly Watch Dogs last level is turf lol.

Watch Dogs is great, it can be challange sometimes but its fun game but they can improved graphics what am I saying graphics its good but they didn't deliever what they promise in the trailor.

Yeah I have heard that a lot , that that they did not deliver what they said which is a big shame !