Gaming INTRODUCING MYSELF - BRETTLACY

NotIlluminati

Rising User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
So hello there, my name is Brett Lacy and I make videos as regularly as I can. I talk about different topics while I play a game in the background. So I make game commentaries. I believe I work hard on my content and hope that those who watch it enjoy it. So check out my channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So hello there, my name is Brett Lacy and I make videos as regularly as I can. I talk about different topics while I play a game in the background. So I make game commentaries. I believe I work hard on my content and hope that those who watch it enjoy it. So check out my channel.
Hello Brett, what kind of videos do you upload most on? Gaming commentaries are somewhat common, how do you stand out from other people, aside from your personality? Working hard on content is good, we just need to have a lot of direction in life when it comes to making videos ^^ Secondly, have you considered looking at the welcoming post here on Freedom? You can use their template to enhance your post, and possibly meet other members here easier ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/