VLOG Introducing Myself (I talk about YouTube in here)

ShadyHITES

New User
Dec 17, 2017
YouTube
Hey there Freedom!Family. My name is Rashad Christian (channel name: ShadyHITES) and I'm 19 years old from MD. I've been doing YouTube very on and off for about 7 years now. I've always had a passion for posting videos and making people laugh. Unfortunately, I was never consistent enough to go anywhere with my content. I joined Freedom! because I believe this community will help me grow to point where I can live off of my video revenue. Joining the forums and being active in them, I feel, is step one to this goal.

As far as hobbies go, besides making videos, I love to play basketball and listening to a plethora of music. I also love drawing, even though I'm pretty bad at it. Seriously, I draw these less than spectacular illustrations but I find pleasure in the process. Just like I find pleasure in the process of recording, editing and uploading a video.

My channel is primarily a Vlog channel with a few skits here and there. My most recent vlog got over 700 views in just 3 days and that was by far my most popular vlog. People seemed to like it and I want to see those numbers again, but higher. I'm in college right now, but winter break starts very soon. I have six weeks of break and plan on uploading every single day. That adds up to 40+ videos that I hope will get me exposure.

Anyway, that's me :). I hope to see you all pursuing this dream as hard as I will.

Reactions: LW

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there Freedom!Family. My name is Rashad Christian (channel name: ShadyHITES) and I'm 19 years old from MD. I've been doing YouTube very on and off for about 7 years now. I've always had a passion for posting videos and making people laugh. Unfortunately, I was never consistent enough to go anywhere with my content. I joined Freedom! because I believe this community will help me grow to point where I can live off of my video revenue. Joining the forums and being active in them, I feel, is step one to this goal.

As far as hobbies go, besides making videos, I love to play basketball and listening to a plethora of music. I also love drawing, even though I'm pretty bad at it. Seriously, I draw these less than spectacular illustrations but I find pleasure in the process. Just like I find pleasure in the process of recording, editing and uploading a video.

My channel is primarily a Vlog channel with a few skits here and there. My most recent vlog got over 700 views in just 3 days and that was by far my most popular vlog. People seemed to like it and I want to see those numbers again, but higher. I'm in college right now, but winter break starts very soon. I have six weeks of break and plan on uploading every single day. That adds up to 40+ videos that I hope will get me exposure.

Anyway, that's me :). I hope to see you all pursuing this dream as hard as I will.
Welcome to the Community :)

Doing YouTube for 7 years already! :eek:
If your looking for tips on how to grow effectively the Tips section may assist in that and maybe you can share some of your own experiences :)