Spark Wiz

New User
Feb 8, 2016
Your name: My name is Luis Merrien, former known as Spark Wiz, for my youtube name.
How did you find Freedom!?
I found freedom by a friend of mine which wanted to help me grow subscribers, so he introduced me to this.
What made you join our forums?:
I've always been interested in forums and posting things so I decided why not join this one?
What are your hobbies?:
My hobbies are youtube, and football.
What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is Chicken Nuggets and Chips.
Why did you start YouTube?
I started youtube because all the time when I was young, people always helped me. The reason people helped me was because I was born with low oxygen, and throughout my life-time, I've had series of operations because of my deafness E.T.C. to form my ears, which are made out of my "Extra" ribs, as people like to call them, and had operations on my teeth, which I'm getting braces for in 2 weeks time. Anyway, the reason for this story is because I want to help them back, therefore I'm doing gaming, and all I can to receive money to help donate to the hospitals and charity so they can buy better equipment E.T.C.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to be able to donate to charity's around the world, helping people for instance in Africa. So my biggest dream is to be able to make money from my youtube career to help other people around the world.
What kind of channel do you run?:
The type of channel I run is gaming, and if you want me to do any other, make sure to mention it to me so I can try and do it, therefore I can attract more viewers. PS: I'm starting Vlog's soon.
What kind of content do you upload?
The type of content I upload is Minecraft, Robocraft, Unturned, and a couple of random games with friends.
When do you upload?:
I started 4 months ago, and I used to upload every 2-3 days, but from 1 week ago, I started uploading daily, if I cannot upload during 1 day, I would try my BEST to upload 2 in the next day, therefore we do not miss any days of the week.
Channel link:
Now after all of this reading, I'm pretty sure you want my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgxACghqnk6APJ8FSjWMExA/videos
If I can hit 100 subscribers so I can make a channel URL that would amazing, thank you.