Entertainment Introducing myself to Freedom! Check it out!

Adi Muhtarevic

New User
May 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, everyone, my name is Adi, I am 15 years old and my hobbies are filmmaking and photography. I enjoy doing this not only to make a video or to take a photo but it's more of the exploring and adventuring part. Taking photos and making a video of it is just something I like doing to share with other people. Going to the city (Detroit, my city) is a good example, as I explore the city and take photos. Also just any cool place with my friends, just having a good time. I started making youtube videos years and years ago, and I just uploaded for fun and then I stopped for about 2 years and then I made a new channel and started uploading again because I would always be at the skatepark filming people doing cool things and I then started making all sorts of videos. Now, I try to upload at least once a week, with school ending really soon and summer coming up, I am planning on uploading more and trying to do more things such as go out, adventure, and just document it! Other than myself, I decided to join the forums because it seems cool that there is a big group of people also doing somewhat what I do and all trying to progress at the same time.

You may check out my channel, there is a lot of interesting things that I feel many would enjoy!