Community Introducing myself to you!

Ally Playz

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
My name is Aaliyah but it's pronounced Alaya so.. be cause it's so hard to pronounce i decided to nickname myself Ally! so just call me Ally :D
so i'm 13 years old 14 in october 6th...
i found Freedom from this youtuber i was watching him and he was talking about a network called Freedom so i fought it sounded really nice! so.. i Went and checked it out! :D
I wanted to jon the forums goes it seemed like a Place that could be fun to be a part of!
My Hobbies are... Football,Basketball,Video games xD and also dancing is my hobby!
My Favorite food is... LOL Hamburgers and Pizzas xD i love Burgers and i love pizza like i go crazy if i dont get them atleast every 2 months! xD
.. Basicly i started Youtube because... well this might get a bit of a lifestory here... so when i was Young from 3 years old to 12 i have been bullied,hitted by my mom a lot and i suffered everyday i started getting panic attacks and more... so.. when i finallt sort found a Place that was peaceful with just me, dad and grams! thats when i started to Think about what to do.. so.. then my friend showed me people can make Youtube videos and straight away Bam! i made a account and started uploading!
My Biggest Dream is that i never turn out to be like my mom and that i can also be positive no matter what happens!
My channel is full of gaming videos but no vlogs cause i am not allowed to do vlogs til im atleast 18 (dad rules)
So.. i do when i started mostly did minecraft content videos but now i do all types of different games :D
i intend to upload when i have time.. sometimes i may not have time with training, School & more... sometimes can be 2-3 weeks till i post but when i do post again i try to post as much as i can but if i had 100% time i would be uploading everyday or every once a week!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvxjy6eAJ59xbzJMrerARCg

Thank you for Reading this and sorry for like 100k Spelling mistakes lol xD