RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
My name is Ryan Prud'homme
Where are you from?: I am from Canada
How old are you?: I am 23 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom after searching ways to up my viewer and subscriber count on my youtube channel.
What made you join our forums?: I actually partnered with Freedom and came to the forums afterwards.
What are your hobbies?: I love going to the gym and doing sports. I also really love playing video games.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food is without a doubt any type of chicken, just love it so much!
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube after I had been watching a few big youtubers for a while and all the things they managed to do and all the people they entertain on a daily basis and I knew right away I wanted to participate in all that.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Right now I have 2 big dreams. First one is to finish my Bachelor's degree in microbiology and the second is to have a big enough youtube channel to get invited to gaming events and such.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a video game channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload guides, tips and tricks videos, gaming with friends, live stream highlights, funny videos (epic, funny, fails)
When do you upload?: Lately I haven't had much time to make videos because of so many school projects, but I try to upload on mondays, thursdays and saturdays.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbo3nNwY4WOjBFhrPHZtmCw

Cheers to all you guys over here at the Freedom forums. Hope to get to know you guys :)

Ryan Prud'homme a.k.a RogueMonkeyJr.

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community, ill definitely check out your channel. Would you guys also mind checking mine @ Insane Freaky Gaming. Make sure you add a subscribe button in your signature. :)

RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I am due to uptade my CPU and MOBO but here are my specs :

Motherboard : MSI 870S-G54
CPU : AMD X6 1090T Black edition
Memory : 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz Corsair RAM
Video Card : AMD XFX R9 290X Double Dissipation 4GB GDDR5
PSU : CX 850M bronze certified
SSD : Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB and Kingston Fury 120GB
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x2
Capture Card : Elgato HD60 Pro
Peripherals : Steelseries ZMerc
Razer Mamba 2012 edition
Logitech G930 headset
Blue Yeit pro Black edition condenser USB microphone
BenQ GL2460 1080P monitor
Samsung SyncMaster 206BW (secondary monitor)

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
My name is Ryan Prud'homme
Where are you from?: I am from Canada
How old are you?: I am 23 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom after searching ways to up my viewer and subscriber count on my youtube channel.
What made you join our forums?: I actually partnered with Freedom and came to the forums afterwards.
What are your hobbies?: I love going to the gym and doing sports. I also really love playing video games.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food is without a doubt any type of chicken, just love it so much!
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube after I had been watching a few big youtubers for a while and all the things they managed to do and all the people they entertain on a daily basis and I knew right away I wanted to participate in all that.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Right now I have 2 big dreams. First one is to finish my Bachelor's degree in microbiology and the second is to have a big enough youtube channel to get invited to gaming events and such.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a video game channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload guides, tips and tricks videos, gaming with friends, live stream highlights, funny videos (epic, funny, fails)
When do you upload?: Lately I haven't had much time to make videos because of so many school projects, but I try to upload on mondays, thursdays and saturdays.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbo3nNwY4WOjBFhrPHZtmCw

Cheers to all you guys over here at the Freedom forums. Hope to get to know you guys :)

Ryan Prud'homme a.k.a RogueMonkeyJr.
welcome to freedom