Gaming Introducing myself

AragornEradan 4

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Greece
YouTube
Hello my name is Steve or you can call me AragornEradan 4.
I currently live at Greece and i am half English and half Greek, I am 17 years old and my hobbies are football and playing computer games.Now i have a youtube channel with about 97 subs and i have a couple of videos.I found Freedom! from one of my friends and i am very satisfied.When I grow up i want to be a programmer because games are my passion.So that is some information for me, thank you for reading and have a nice day{and sorry for my bad english:( }

EDIT:I hope this doesn't get deleted but here is my youtube:www.youtube.com/Mrspiros1234

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I currently live at Greece and i am half English and half Greek, I am 17 years old and my hobbies are football and playing computer games.Now i have a youtube channel with about 97 subs and i have a couple of videos.I found Freedom! from one of my friends and i am very satisfied.When I grow up i want to be a programmer because games are my passion.So that is some information for me, thank you for reading and have a nice day{and sorry for my bad english:( }
Hello Aragorn, my dad's name is Steve :p How has Greece been for you over the years, do you have a good internet connection there? I'm glad that you're having a nice time with freedom already ^^

Slytrious

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Devlopment, Hell
YouTube
Mostly i am into fps games but i like rpg and mobas and mmorpg

FPS games are killer, I don't have the patience for them but I greatly appreciate the skilled players out there. They put in so much time to be really good and kill players like me very easily :D

RPG's are my favorite type of game, the strategy and endurance you have to use are right up my alley ;) Final Fantasy 9 just got a re-release and I have already been enjoying that one!

Reactions: AragornEradan 4

AragornEradan 4

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Greece
YouTube
Welcome to freedom pal !
Thank you mate
Hello Aragorn, my dad's name is Steve :p How has Greece been for you over the years, do you have a good internet connection there? I'm glad that you're having a nice time with freedom already ^^
Yeah Greece these times is not an ideal place to live with all these problems but i manage to "survive".As for the internet connection i would say it is from medium to bad

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you mate

Yeah Greece these times is not an ideal place to live with all these problems but i manage to "survive".As for the internet connection i would say it is from medium to bad
I'm glad that you can survive in the first place. My internet is terrible being in the country, but I might be moving somewhere better in the next few months ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

EDIT:I hope this doesn't get deleted but here is my youtube:www.youtube.com/Mrspiros1234
Welcome to the community :)

Reactions: AragornEradan 4