Beauty Introducing Myself..

Asmi Chowdhury

New User
Feb 27, 2017
YouTube
Hey Guys..I am Asmi here..I started my YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago and I make videos related to beauty products and fashion..I make easy D.I.Y. s, Reviews, Nail arts and other kinds of videos. I also plan to come up with makeup videos and easy cooking recipes as well..Do watch my videos and let me know how you feel..I really look forward to hearing from you all..
This is my first thread in the freedom community and I hope to learn a lot from here..

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Guys..I am Asmi here..I started my YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago and I make videos related to beauty products and fashion..I make easy D.I.Y. s, Reviews, Nail arts and other kinds of videos. I also plan to come up with makeup videos and easy cooking recipes as well..Do watch my videos and let me know how you feel..I really look forward to hearing from you all..
This is my first thread in the freedom community and I hope to learn a lot from here..
Hey Asmi!

Welcome to the Forums. You can actually learn a huge ton from these Forums if using them correctly! I myself came here hardly knowing much and am now pretty active as well! ;) I hope you enjoy your time, if you ever have questions don't hesitate to ask in the Chat down below or in the Support Forum. We're always happy to help.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Welcome