Community Introducing Myself

Zak Hughes

New User
Jul 3, 2017
Hello, my name is Zak I am new here and just want to say a quick Hi to everybody and I hope you all have a nice day!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello, my name is Zak I am new here and just want to say a quick Hi to everybody and I hope you all have a nice day!

Hello Zak, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
Can we ask you to edit your introduction post with a little bit more about yourself, you can always follow the template we have made for our new members! I will attach it at the bottom of the post.

Furthermore, as some members have mentioned, you might benefit from a YouTube Sub Button.
All you need to do is go to your personal details, found here, locate where it says YouTube Channel and add your Channel ID into the box. There is a link included on that page to find what your Channel ID is.

Introduction Template:
Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

NeViX Music

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
Thank you for helping me out <3[DOUBLEPOST=1499377798][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how can i add that "Freedom! Partner" thing because i joined Freedom! a couple weeks ago!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thank you for helping me out <3[DOUBLEPOST=1499377798][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how can i add that "Freedom! Partner" thing because i joined Freedom! a couple weeks ago!

Those of you that are partnered with Freedom! have access to all parts of the forum. In order to obtain one, all you have to do is simply log into your Freedom! Dashboard and go to your Profile and click on "Connect with your Forum Account"

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
Hello Zak, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
Can we ask you to edit your introduction post with a little bit more about yourself, you can always follow the template we have made for our new members! I will attach it at the bottom of the post.

Furthermore, as some members have mentioned, you might benefit from a YouTube Sub Button.
All you need to do is go to your personal details, found here, locate where it says YouTube Channel and add your Channel ID into the box. There is a link included on that page to find what your Channel ID is.

Introduction Template:
Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?: