WeThe Bills

New User
Nov 11, 2015
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
Your name: WeTheBills
(Optional) Where are you from?: Ontario, Canada
How did you find Freedom!?: Through a youtube video
What made you join our forums?: Wanting to get more involved with the people and the community:)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, playing Basketball, having a fun and enjoyable time!
Why did you start YouTube?: Wanting to create enjoyable content for people to watch!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Becoming a software engineer at google.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload?: Fallout 4 videos, soon to be Call of Duty, possibly Minecraft etc.!
When do you upload?: I am planning on uploading daily! Just fixed my laptop so I can go back to recording and uploading daily!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlPTS8UyQljrA22KvXvL1Q

So hey guys! As you see, you basically now a little bit about me, but more info is that I just started youtube and am wanting to create enjoyable videos for people to watch! I currently am going to be uploading fallout videos but will soon be videos for Black ops 3 and other games! If you check out my channel, it isn't too fancy but I'm getting Adobe Photoshop so I can create some thumbnails for my videos and make a background for my channel! I am currently attempting to upload a video as I am posting this but since my internet is not the best, it will probably finish uploading by tomorrow(facepalm). So if you guys do check out my channel and if you enjoy my content please subscribe but if you have any constructive criticism, I'd appreciate it if you guys could let me know! Thanks Alot!;):D

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your channel targets some really huge and good audience , and that is actually great , but remember that there are a lot of people that have the same target or niche , so you better be unique to come on top of them , but to achieve that i think that you should improve your videos in every term except for quality and commentary because i think they both are great , but maybe you want to edit your videos better to start directly to introduction instead of waiting in kind of weird silence :D , and i bet with that your videos will come out good , and will release a lot of pressure on your shoulders , especially when your videos is highlighted better :D. Another Thing is that yoy might want to upgrade your graphics to catch people's attention or in other words attract them toward your videos , especially when you have better thumbnails you would be able to do that because they are actually searchable :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D AND GREAT JOB! :D