Entertainment Introducing

Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Hello Freedom Community i've Been Here For A While Actually But i Didn't Understand A lot About The Community And Website And All The Features And I'm New Here So i'm Just Doing A Bit Of Learning My Name Is Mody My Channel's Name is ModyTor It's Not Based On Comedy But It's Based On Any Entertaining Subjects And Umm I Have Uploaded Abou 5 Videos Now i Have 110 Subs Not Bad To be Honest i'm So Glad And Just.... Please Comment And Communicate With Me Guys i Wanna Get To Know People And Communicate With The Freedom Family Because i Really Don't Like Being a Lone Wolf Here Knowing Know One And Noone Knows Me And Also Please Help Me Understand More About Freedom i'm a bit Lost With a Few Things :) <3 Thanks Everyone And i Hope To Find You On Discord

_Jumpz_

Rising User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
jumpingjim01
Welcome to the forum Mody! You should link your YouTube channel to your account so we can check your videos out.
What kind of things are you lot with in Freedom. I'd love to help you understand more!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey man welcome to this freedom...Feel free to ask anyone anything and as u are in Discord channel u can ask anything over there on how things work
Would be better if u would link ur channel right here so that people can check them out and hopefully subscribe!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well click on your profile and go to personal details and scroll down till u see Youtube Channel and then follow what's written there to add your youtube channel as a part of ur signature

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom Community i've Been Here For A While Actually But i Didn't Understand A lot About The Community And Website And All The Features And I'm New Here So i'm Just Doing A Bit Of Learning My Name Is Mody My Channel's Name is ModyTor It's Not Based On Comedy But It's Based On Any Entertaining Subjects And Umm I Have Uploaded Abou 5 Videos Now i Have 110 Subs Not Bad To be Honest i'm So Glad And Just.... Please Comment And Communicate With Me Guys i Wanna Get To Know People And Communicate With The Freedom Family Because i Really Don't Like Being a Lone Wolf Here Knowing Know One And Noone Knows Me And Also Please Help Me Understand More About Freedom i'm a bit Lost With a Few Things :) <3 Thanks Everyone And i Hope To Find You On Discord
Welcome to the community :)

5 video's and already 110 subs! Maybe we can learn a thing or two :)