Gaming Introduction + AMA!

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Heya everyone! I'm MLGPorky and I'm quite new to the Freedom! forums. Anyways, I'm a 17 year old YouTuber with over 800 subscribers, and I do gaming videos, as well as some occasional real life videos. I try to be as funny as possible in my videos and edit them to the best of my ability to make them as entertaining as possible! I was also looking into collaborating with some other YouTubers to do videos together, even if they aren't Minecraft. I really want to expand my audience and grow together with the rest of you!
My channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/MLGPorky

Feel free to ask me anything! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

MLGPorky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). They can be a little slow when it comes to the applications but bear with them, they will come round to you soon.
I just got it accepted and I'm pretty pleased with the wait time :) anyways seems like a very friendly network so I'm glad to be a part of it.

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Heya everyone! I'm MLGPorky and I'm quite new to the Freedom! forums. Anyways, I'm a 17 year old YouTuber with over 800 subscribers, and I do gaming videos, as well as some occasional real life videos. I try to be as funny as possible in my videos and edit them to the best of my ability to make them as entertaining as possible! I was also looking into collaborating with some other YouTubers to do videos together, even if they aren't Minecraft. I really want to expand my audience and grow together with the rest of you!
My channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/MLGPorky

Feel free to ask me anything! :)
Hey man, welcome to freedom! Hope to see you around the forums and also see you at that 900 subs marker soon :D