Gaming introduction to my YouTube channel xVdubZx

xVdubZx

New User
Aug 5, 2014
YouTube
Hi there people reading this post first off i would like to say that this is not my first time on here but i recently came back uploading to YouTube and noticed i am under the partnership freedom.

For the people who don't know me my name is Sam or name i use online is xVdubZx i am a gamer from Australia i have been playing games since i was 5 years old i am now 18.
i first started YouTube back in 2011 i was doing well and my channel got hacked so i took a break and made a new channel "xVdubZx" i then started uploading videos on games from the f iPhone and android for a while then lost interest i can now say that interest has come back and i am uploading more frequent i have changed up what i upload and try to make my videos as good as i possibly can.
The kind of videos i upload now are tips and tricks about games from the computer and consoles I.E Xbox and PlayStation.

Thanks for reading this post i hope i can get back on track and start gaining subscribers :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to Freedom pal !

what games do you tend to play ?

I wish you the best pal !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there people reading this post first off i would like to say that this is not my first time on here but i recently came back uploading to YouTube and noticed i am under the partnership freedom.

For the people who don't know me my name is Sam or name i use online is xVdubZx i am a gamer from Australia i have been playing games since i was 5 years old i am now 18.
i first started YouTube back in 2011 i was doing well and my channel got hacked so i took a break and made a new channel "xVdubZx" i then started uploading videos on games from the f iPhone and android for a while then lost interest i can now say that interest has come back and i am uploading more frequent i have changed up what i upload and try to make my videos as good as i possibly can.
The kind of videos i upload now are tips and tricks about games from the computer and consoles I.E Xbox and PlayStation.

Thanks for reading this post i hope i can get back on track and start gaining subscribers :)
Welcome back to Freedom Dub ^^ I hope that everything goes back on track as well!