Gaming Introduction To RowboHD

RowboHD

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
England
YouTube
I and my brother are called RowboHD. Im 14 and my brother is 7. We aim to post regular and quality gaming content for everyone to enjoy. I started yesterday and so far have 4 subscribers but Im aiming for a much higher target. I believe I have got some good branding and editing, but i need to speak more etc. which will be improved with experience. Id like it if you check my channel out and we are going to play COD, Fifa, Rocket League, Minecraft and any other game we seem to enjoy. If you like what you see, subscribe, like the video and tell your friends about it so then our channel can grow and the entertainment will be shared.
Youtube Name is: RowboHD
Shown below will be an example of my branding so please comment opinions

Attachments

• Banner no background.png
    Banner no background.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I and my brother are called RowboHD. Im 14 and my brother is 7. We aim to post regular and quality gaming content for everyone to enjoy. I started yesterday and so far have 4 subscribers but Im aiming for a much higher target. I believe I have got some good branding and editing, but i need to speak more etc. which will be improved with experience. Id like it if you check my channel out and we are going to play COD, Fifa, Rocket League, Minecraft and any other game we seem to enjoy. If you like what you see, subscribe, like the video and tell your friends about it so then our channel can grow and the entertainment will be shared.
Youtube Name is: RowboHD
Shown below will be an example of my branding so please comment opinions
That's nice that you're able to spend some quality time with your brother. Posting content consistently will help you both put for the long term. Speaking more takes time, but what are you planning on doing to make it easier in the future?

RowboHD

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
England
YouTube
That's nice that you're able to spend some quality time with your brother. Posting content consistently will help you both put for the long term. Speaking more takes time, but what are you planning on doing to make it easier in the future?
I am going to talk about hot topics etc. and also for videos like this, im going to watch other youtubers more carefully and see what they talk about/maybe write a list of potential topics to talk about.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

do you have black ops 3 ? since being a COD creator myself , very interested haha I have never played rocket league but a lot of people say its awesome ! do you enjoy it ?

I like how you make videos with your brother that is awesome !

RowboHD

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
England
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

do you have black ops 3 ? since being a COD creator myself , very interested haha I have never played rocket league but a lot of people say its awesome ! do you enjoy it ?

I like how you make videos with your brother that is awesome !
Yes, my first 2 videos are COD. Im struggling for ideas tho, Ive done drop n swap, will do road to prestige but im not sure what else for a small channel, do you know of any ideas?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yes, my first 2 videos are COD. Im struggling for ideas tho, Ive done drop n swap, will do road to prestige but im not sure what else for a small channel, do you know of any ideas?

so many ideas dude :) you can do best weapon load out , so them best attachments and so on , pistol only challenge and so on like knife, gun game

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am going to talk about hot topics etc. and also for videos like this, im going to watch other youtubers more carefully and see what they talk about/maybe write a list of potential topics to talk about.
That's a smart idea, to have a lot of ideas to talk about in the future. Too many people lose steam, and they forget what to make videos on.