What should my next give away be?

• Total voters

Lazykidney

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
My name is Ali Saleh Ghanem I am 20 years old.
I am 40% Syrian 40% Kuwait and 10% Irish.
I was born in Ireland and raised in Denmark.

My English is not fluent as it were because of lack of studying and 4 different languages i were nearly forced to learn, i have learned English by myself through movies and video games.
I did not learn english from school at all because i never paid attention.

My hobby were fitness (gym) but because of health issues and hospital visits i had to but it aside, my current hobby is video editing and no more.
I live alone, left my parents at age of 19 because of depression and etc.
My interest is find a solution for people, and try to give a hand to the poor.
Though i hate to call them that! I do not believe in hate of human race, i am against it, but i do hate human behaviour.
I hope that my project will help the most of us, you and I and them, and it will spread worldwide and maybe all.

When we reach 1000 subscribers, we will be giving free t-shirts without any cost to our viewers to feel appreciated as a supporter, and one of our sponsor called Vistaprint will take care of it.

Our goal with the channel is entertainment, we want to do a lot, at the moment the videos that there currently are, is randomised but eventually soon you will see more often entertaining videos rather than game plays and reviews, and i am positive about it that you guys will smile when you see the short introduction video we have ready to post as we reach our goal 300 to break in the entertaining.

I am thankful to be partnered with Freedom and will treat it as if i were partnered with Machinima, and i hope you guys will support my channel and your comments will be answered and feedback will be appreciated on how we will get better.

My name is Ali Saleh Ghanem and i look forward to entertain you guys. <3 :)

https://www.youtube.com/c/lazykidneyy

Update: I have reached the goal of 300, therefor i came with a small video of how our videos somehow will look like. :) <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help let me know :)

Your getting close to 300 you can do it bro !!!!

Are you enjoying GTA ?

I wish you all the best (y) (Y)

Reactions: Lazykidney

Lazykidney

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help let me know :)

Your getting close to 300 you can do it bro !!!!

Are you enjoying GTA ?

I wish you all the best (y) (Y)
Thank you very much, if you are great at making banners, i would love that ! :)

Yes i do enjoy Grand Theft Auto V, soon i will group up with some friends and make it more fun than exploring videos. !

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you very much, if you are great at making banners, i would love that ! :)

Yes i do enjoy Grand Theft Auto V, soon i will group up with some friends and make it more fun than exploring videos. !

Sounds like a great idea !!! I didn't make my banner , My mate did !

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
My name is Ali also known for being lazy so my internet name is Lazykidney (Kidney is my stuffed bear i got from my girlfriend.)

I am new Youtuber who is sponsored by e-cig company called X-smoke and Smoke-it, so i make review of their products and give away to the community.

I am working on a project (sketches) with my friends, because we want to break in entertainment as we reach 300 subscribers which is hopefully soon.
And when we do that, the same moment we will come out with a sneak-peak video :) Which i hope you all will enjoy.

When we reach 1000 subscribers, we will be giving free t-shirts without any cost to our viewers to feel appreciated as a supporter, and one of our sponsor called Vistaprint will take care of it.

Our goal with the channel is entertainment, we want to do a lot, at the moment the videos that there currently are, is randomised but eventually soon you will see more often entertaining videos rather than game plays and reviews, and i am positive about it that you guys will smile when you see the short introduction video we have ready to post as we reach our goal 300 to break in the entertaining.

I am thankful to be partnered with Freedom and will treat it as if i were partnered with Machinima, and i hope you guys will support my channel and your comments will be answered and feedback will be appreciated on how we will get better.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd3xIlhTzcCbc_4e9nLFvMg
Welcome to the forums, good luck with your channel and have a fun experience :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
My name is Ali also known for being lazy so my internet name is Lazykidney (Kidney is my stuffed bear i got from my girlfriend.)

I am new Youtuber who is sponsored by e-cig company called X-smoke and Smoke-it, so i make review of their products and give away to the community.

I am working on a project (sketches) with my friends, because we want to break in entertainment as we reach 300 subscribers which is hopefully soon.
And when we do that, the same moment we will come out with a sneak-peak video :) Which i hope you all will enjoy.

I recommend being careful with giveaways, only announce them when you've hit the milestone and only give them to people who were subscribed before the announcement video.
Why? The only incentive for someone to subscribe should be your content.

Just keep doing what you like to do and all will be well, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Nuke and Lazykidney

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube

hey man! great channel!

Reactions: Nuke

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the freedom family and if you need any help just ask also i have sub so keep up the great work also could you check my channel out too:)