Gaming Introduction

Oxidium

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Hello,

My name is Oxidium, but you can call me Logan or Oxid. I create animations based on minecraft and Doctor Who. I use Mine-Imator for Minecraft animating, Blender for advanced animating, Hitfilm and Sony Vegas Pro for editing.

Interests
In my spare time I like to Draw (basic emo stuff and Star Wars custom characters), other times I listen to music. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, and Slipknot.

Random facts

1. I have depression/anxiety :(
2. I can't stop eating (help D:)
3. I'm mature for my age (Until I get hyped or have sugar)

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome !

you create animation that is so cool ! must be hard though !

Sorry to hear that you have depression but we are here to cheer you up !

I eat so much as well , don't worry about it xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,

My name is Oxidium, but you can call me Logan or Oxid. I create animations based on minecraft and Doctor Who. I use Mine-Imator for Minecraft animating, Blender for advanced animating, Hitfilm and Sony Vegas Pro for editing.

Interests
In my spare time I like to Draw (basic emo stuff and Star Wars custom characters), other times I listen to music. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, and Slipknot.

Random facts

Hey there Logan, my girlfriend loves Doctor Who, like extremely! Drawing is a great talent to have, I can hardly doodle myself. I'm sorry that you experience depression/anxiety, but we'll help any way we can!

Oxidium

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Hey there Logan, my girlfriend loves Doctor Who, like extremely! Drawing is a great talent to have, I can hardly doodle myself. I'm sorry that you experience depression/anxiety, but we'll help any way we can!
That means a lot :D

Oxidium

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Welcome to the community Oxidium ;)

Can you share some of your artwork? I'm curious to see it :)
Welcome to the community Oxidium ;)

Can you share some of your artwork? I'm curious to see it :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

Interests

Random facts

WELCOME TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Oxidium