Gaming Introduction

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello...My name is TheGamingPrince and I am a small youtuber who's been around for almost 4 years. Although I don't get a lot of subs I do get A decent amount of views. I tried to use AdSense to make profit but it didn't work. I recently left it and joined Freedom because they actually have a community who can help me grow my channel and even better profit incomes. Although I am mostly a gaming channel, I do a few random uploads, Theiories and started a New Series called Fallout Stories. I am not the best due to me being limited to certain games due to this crappy computer but I am getting a new one and will continue to not give up and get my YouTube channel known.

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hi I too have been around for awhile and am glad you are still here too. Back when I was more active my channel grew from 6 to 56 in less than a week. Hope you and I can get like that again.. GG HaHa WooHoo.

Hello...My name is TheGamingPrince and I am a small youtuber who's been around for almost 4 years. Although I don't get a lot of subs I do get A decent amount of views. I tried to use AdSense to make profit but it didn't work. I recently left it and joined Freedom because they actually have a community who can help me grow my channel and even better profit incomes. Although I am mostly a gaming channel, I do a few random uploads, Theiories and started a New Series called Fallout Stories. I am not the best due to me being limited to certain games due to this crappy computer but I am getting a new one and will continue to not give up and get my YouTube channel known.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! I suggest linking your youtube so everyone can see! Just click Here and scroll down to "Youtube Channel"

Good luck on growing with your channel!​