Community Introduction

Morgan Macintosh

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
My Name : Morgan Macintosh ( and yes i have the same last name as an apple :p )

I been with Freedom for about a year and i absolutely love it !

Where are you from?: From Bathurst NB in CANADA but I moved alot and now i reside in Moncton NB

How old are you?: Just turn 20 whooohooooo!

How did you find Freedom!? : i had an channel called NHLTIMES
and then one of freedoms loyal members invited me to freedom and i been here ever since!!

What made you join our forums?: i was watching a video from George and he inspired me to join!

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are making youtube videos!! i love making Content that people love!! and the big hobbie of mine is hockey i live and die hockey!!

What is your favorite food? : my fav food is pizza , and bacon cheese burgers , meat balls and meat loaf :)

Why did you start YouTube? : i have 3 channels i have a channel called NHLTIMES and another called Primitive Gaming .AnimeWebCast. My NHLTIMES channel is the one i started prob around 2 years ago and its doing amazing its at 3415 subs i have multiple videos over 50k and it gets around 120 new subs a month so it grows pretty fast! my primitive Gaming one i pretty much started about 6 weeks ago it has around 293 subs not bad but thats mostly because I promoted my gaming channel on my other channel my problem is that all the people that subbed to my gaming channel don't actually watch my gaming videos so i might have a whopping 293 subs i only average around 10 views a video which is upsetting and hard sometimes because i put a lot of work i try to make good descriptions and thumbnails and titles i watch countless videos all the time but i honestly believe ill break through this hurdle any day now and hopefully start growing a fan base!:)

What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream was to be an NHL superstar but unfortunately im not that good at hockey but thats okay maybe some day ill be a coach lmao :p but really tho my dream is to create a fan base with youtube i love the spot light i want to deliver content that my loyal fans put in there play list and it inspires them to become youtube creators as i did from getting inspired by jelly and many other youtubers:)

What kind of channel do you run?: I run two channels one is a gaming channel the other is hockey highlight channel:)

What kind of content do you upload? : i upload Amv videos
When do you upload?: Monday , Wed , Friday

thanks guys for reading :) if you have any tips or comments about my channel its very welcome i answer all :)

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Welcome to Freedom! Morgan. :) It seems you have a lot going on on your channels. Impressive! :D

What do you think stands out the most when it comes to your videos? Would you be willing to share what it is that you strive for your fanbase above all else?