Is OBS any good?

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
I use bandicam at the moment (trial) but i have heard a couple of good things about OBS i tried it and it does not work on my laptop but when i get my PC back i was gonna try it on that:)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
OBS is great for a free program. I mean yes other programs will have advantages but you have to weigh everything. OBS is free and is always trying to update and fix all flaws they may have. Every is different though and what may work for me wekan and rid may not work for you.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
I use OBS, and I really do enjoy it! It has a lot of features and is Free! Can't really do wrong there, only gripe about OBS is that it doesn't have multichannel audio on the main version :/

Agree, however I also find that 60fps on the standard OBS is a bit sketchy, it states 60 fps but actually runs at abut 50 or so, which can be noticeable.

The OBS Multiplatform however it does run at 60fps but has a habit of crashing (recording just hanging on a frame), also has multi channel which is great.

Rush Gamer

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
YES i use it all the time i love it[DOUBLEPOST=1444875212][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use OBS, and I really do enjoy it! It has a lot of features and is Free! Can't really do wrong there, only gripe about OBS is that it doesn't have multichannel audio on the main version :/

i think it is in the newest update