Is there Any educational channel here ? Show your self and tell us about you

KnowledgeUp

New User
Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I recently joined the forum , and as i'm an educational channel i wanted to see more of people like me over here , but almost all the channels here are for gaming , so it's hard to find those who makes contents like me ,,,So i wanted to create this thread to see all of you ! all those who makes videos about top 10 , top 5 , about facts , science , history ,technologies ,horror stuffs ... are welcome here to introduce their selfs and share their contents .
I hope you will enjoy joining this thread and I will reply as fast as i can !

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Unity is a Game Engine. It is used to make Games and other Graphics Intensive Applications. I make Unity Game Development tutorials, teaching people various concepts, techniques, etc. in Unity.
My bro and I are working on a game project called 'APv1: The Archangle Prototype', so to show people the development process of the game, I've been posting Dev Vlogs as well. Hopefully people will be able gain some knowledge from that as well.
I'm also planning on doing a number of series on various Game Development related topics as well. For example, making a 2D platformer game from start to finish.
And hopefully some time in the future I might do Live streams like 'Let's Make A Game in 2 Hours' or 'Let's Design A Terrain/Level' or something like that.

KnowledgeUp

New User
Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
wow , i realy enjoyed reading this ,,, me too i love that stuffs , because eventhough i'm not a gaming channel , but i do play games so that sounds really awesome , i wish you succes ! because you're doing an Exiting work !