VLOG Is there anyone want to collab ?

lilhoonr

Rising User
Aug 1, 2014
Hi Freedom Friends
I've a channel that a vlog basically on about my dreads journey. But i want collab with someone that vloging as well. It doesn't have to be about dreads. I just want to try something different like we ask each other questions like talking about our subscribers and when we have started your and mine channel. Plus how did we end up joining freedom like questions just exactly like that. Can someone please comment and we can talk asap or soon. leave contact info please like your skype username or whatever video chat or IM you use.

thanks bye

P.S. thank you for viewing my thread!!!!!!!!:)(y) (Y)

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:ANTORENZO10 <------------------- CLICK HERE ON MY USERNAME

THIS IS MY YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT I POST SO YOU WILL HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON WHAT MY VIDEOS ABOUT.......................................

Last edited:

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
I am very up on a Vlog collab, I talk about whatever enters my simple mind, I am also doing gaming on the side, but I am thinking of splitting that out to its own channel.

Reactions: lilhoonr

lilhoonr

Rising User
Aug 1, 2014
I am very up on a Vlog collab, I talk about whatever enters my simple mind, I am also doing gaming on the side, but I am thinking of splitting that out to its own channel.
cool awesome i do gaming on the side as well things.............. but i got another channel for gaming never have a chance to set it up ya know ? but is there anyway i can contact ya ?