New User
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
TheWeeklyR
Your name/alias: The Weekly Random
How old are you?: 18
What are your hobbies?: I enjoy gaming and video editing
What is your favorite food?: Most Rice Dishes
Why did you start YouTube?: I started youtube to kind of get out of my bubble and practice my editing skills
What kind of channel do you run?: a List (Top 10/7/5) Channel I know a lot of people don't like 'em but it's all I have time for
How frequently do you upload?: About once or twice a week (I'm a Med student I'm unnecessarily busy)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gus Holland

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Why did you start YouTube?: I started youtube to kind of get out of my bubble and practice my editing skills
What kind of channel do you run?: a List (Top 10/7/5) Channel I know a lot of people don't like 'em but it's all I have time for
How frequently do you upload?: About once or twice a week (I'm a Med student I'm unnecessarily busy)
Rice is amazing :eek: I don't know what I'd be eating every day if it wasn't for rice, hah. List channels can do very well actually ^^

TWR

New User
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
TheWeeklyR
Rice is amazing :eek: I don't know what I'd be eating every day if it wasn't for rice, hah. List channels can do very well actually ^^
I Know!! Rice is freaking awesome. Thanks I hope mine does well and please feel free to check my channel out and give me your honest feedback (No matter how brutal)

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Welcome to the forums! I checked out your channel and it looks like you have a pretty good setup/concept for your channel! I subbed and will be watching your videos later :D Good luck man