its been a while freedom and youtube

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
hey guys aj the kid here where do i begin...i havent been doing youtube for a while with whts going on been in college summe was working love life etc etc it hasnt been an easy road just turned 21 last month things havent got any easier and i want to get back on that youtube grind just want to get back to doing the things i njoy gaming ad making youtube videos and i have to find a ay to distract myself with the fact i just broke up with my girlriend literally just happened its all good tho im ok a lil depressed but its how it goes im jus trying to find my way back to my youtube life(facepalm):)

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hey guys aj the kid here where do i begin...i havent been doing youtube for a while with whts going on been in college summe was working love life etc etc it hasnt been an easy road just turned 21 last month things havent got any easier and i want to get back on that youtube grind just want to get back to doing the things i njoy gaming ad making youtube videos and i have to find a ay to distract myself with the fact i just broke up with my girlriend literally just happened its all good tho im ok a lil depressed but its how it goes im jus trying to find my way back to my youtube life(facepalm):)
Seems lots of things happened. Sometimes a break from is necessary as other things are more important :)

Sorry to hear about your break up but keep your heads up mate :)