Gaming It's Dandy to meet you!

Dandy

New User
Aug 2, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Hey guys my name is dandy and I just joined Freedom. Let me tell you a little about myself.

Your name/alias Dandy

Where are you from? Philadelphia Pennsylvania

How old are you?:21

How did you find Freedom!? I was watching a video on how to get partnered and the youtuber said this was who
he was with

What made you join our forums?: I love the idea of being apart of a community instead of trying to do things (naked and afraid)

What are your hobbies?:I really enjoy gaming ( especially Pokemon) and I am a huge yugioh fan

What is your favorite food? My favorite food would probably have to be tacos

Why did you start YouTube? I always wanted to I was just worried I'd embarrass myself. After seeing someone I know start one, I felt encouraged to start my own.

What is your biggest dream? To find success doing something I love.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming(esque) channel. I so far only have a few yugioh videos up but i am currently trying to make a Pokemon let's play. I think mixing separate but similar things like this is what makes me stand out.

How frequently do you upload?: I only just started but my goal is to try to upload once a day or more if possible.

I hope to get to know you all well. if anyone wants to collaborate or anything just hit me up.

Last edited:

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey guys my name is dandy and I just joined Freedom. Let me tell you a little about myself.

Your name/alias Dandy

Where are you from? Philadelphia Pennsylvania

How old are you?:21

How did you find Freedom!? I was watching a video on how to get partnered and the youtuber said this was who
he was with

What made you join our forums?: I love the idea of being apart of a community instead of trying to do things (naked and afraid)

What are your hobbies?:I really enjoy gaming ( especially Pokemon) and I am a huge yugioh fan

What is your favorite food? My favorite food would probably have to be tacos

Why did you start YouTube? I always wanted to I was just worried I'd embarrass myself. After seeing someone I know start one, I felt encouraged to start my own.

What is your biggest dream? To find success doing something I love.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming(esque) channel. I so far only have a few yugioh videos up but i am currently trying to make a Pokemon let's play. I think mixing separate but similar things like this is what makes me stand out.

How frequently do you upload?: I only just started but my goal is to try to upload once a day or more if possible.

I hope to get to know you all well. if anyone wants to collaborate or anything just hit me up.
Welcome to Freedom ! :)
P.S. untill I was like 17 (now 22) I used to believe that Dracula "lived" in Pennsylvania instead of Transylvania :D

EonUmbry

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey Dandy, i too enjoy pokemon and yu gi oh :3. I am also looking for an actual collab partner for pokemon (since the one i have kinda wimped out on me XD)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forum Dandy, hope you enjoy your time here. Have you watched many of the Yugioh spin offs if so whats your favourite?

Reactions: Dandy

Dandy

New User
Aug 2, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the forum Dandy, hope you enjoy your time here. Have you watched many of the Yugioh spin offs if so whats your favourite?
Hey Zeke, I have actually watched a decent amount of the spin offs, my favorite by far is 5 d's. I liked it best because it presented itself (often) as more serious, it felt more like an anime than the others which in my opinion often resembled cartoons largely due to their happy go lucky protags. Another reason I really enjoyed it is because it fairly closely follows the rules of the actual card game, which I'm a huge fan of.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey Zeke, I have actually watched a decent amount of the spin offs, my favorite by far is 5 d's. I liked it best because it presented itself (often) as more serious, it felt more like an anime than the others which in my opinion often resembled cartoons largely due to their happy go lucky protags. Another reason I really enjoyed it is because it fairly closely follows the rules of the actual card game, which I'm a huge fan of.
Fair enough I can't argue with that. I much preferred the original series, but thats probably because I grew up with it, oh and when they did the spin off episodes for playing with the dungeon dice monsters - that was pretty cool as well

Dandy

New User
Aug 2, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Fair enough I can't argue with that. I much preferred the original series, but thats probably because I grew up with it, oh and when they did the spin off episodes for playing with the dungeon dice monsters - that was pretty cool as well
I didn't even consider the original for some reason, considering that's a choice I'd say season zero is my favorite. It stands out so much from all the other series.